TGIF!

Posted by Reporting Live Stogie Croncite | | Posted On Friday, July 16, 2010 at 1:36 PM

Hello cigar enthusiasts. Today started rainy, nasty, and down right miserable. Now the sun is out, the birds are singing, and the HEAT is BACK. I regularly run with the wifey but I'll tell you the 90+ degree heat with the humid South Florida climate makes for a miserable workout. Oh well I'll suck it up to keep the wife happy (and running everyday isn't disagreeing with her figure ;) Wish it was as effective with me but I counteract any benefits with slow cooked ribs and my wife's constant supply of baked goods. Oh well. I was hoping to post a review today for the Nestor Miranda 1989. I met Nestor a few weeks back at my local smoke shop and recently enjoyed the 1989 Oscuro torpedo. Keep an eye out tomorrow. Here are today's daily deals.


Cigars International- Joe's Daily Deal 

Cigar.com Daily Deal

Cigar Monster

Comments:

There are 0 comments for TGIF!

Post a Comment