Bite my shiny metal ass!

Posted by Reporting Live Stogie Croncite | | Posted On Saturday, July 17, 2010 at 7:26 AM

Hello one and all. Thought I'd brighten everyone's day with a little Bender. 

If you're unaware of Bender, the greatest robot to have graced TV, then your are missing out. Head over to your nearest Best Buy, Amazon, or ebay and pick up the Futurama Series.

Bender reminded me of a good box pressed beauty I smoke a few weeks back. Her name was La Flor Dominicana Air Bender. If you see one pick it up. I don't know if I commit to a whole box but a 5 pack gets a thumbs up. 

While on the subject of animated TV shows Archer on FX was recently introduced to me. Hold on I'll see if I can embed a sample.




There we go! Give it 10 minutes and if you don't chuckle a little then you're excused. I have to say the back and forth from Sterling Archer with all of his douche bag comments is worth the watch. 


Getting back to cigars as promised I will post the review for the Nestor Miranda 1989 Oscuro today. While I get to that check out some Archer on Hulu and refresh Joe's Jambalaya at CI below. See ya soon! 



Cigars International- Joe's Daily Deal 

Cigar.com Daily Deal

Cigar Monster

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Bite my shiny metal ass!

Post a Comment